Saturday, April 23, 2011

Morning in Malaysia, Afternoon in Thailand

Wednesday, April 20: Day 8
Today was our last day in Penang with the Stelzers. We started the morning with Laurel's banana pancakes. Hello Yum! Audrey ate a plate full of them until she was too full to eat any more. We then went to the Food Market (see the next post about this experience) and then back to the batik factory. Yes! This means Joe agreed to purchasing the artwork I liked. My birthday is coming up in a few weeks, so this is officially my birthday present! I'm so excited because it truly is beautiful. And we have this nice big empty wall in our living room that I have been trying to decide what to do with. Now I know! We then decided to take the kids to the park for about 15 minutes (see post below for THIS experience!) before heading back to the apartment for lunch and then departure to the airport. Good bye Malaysia, Hello Thailand!

No comments: